How tall is Onlyjayus: OnlyJayus is 6 feet 2 inches tall. She has said this in several of her TikTok videos, and it is also listed on her Wikipedia page.
She is known for her short comedy videos, which often feature her height as a punchline. For example, in one video, she jokes about how she can reach things on the top shelf that her shorter friends cannot.
In another video, she shows how she can easily dunk a basketball.
OnlyJayus’s height has made her a popular figure on TikTok, where she has over 15 million followers.
She has also been featured on other social media platforms, such as Twitter and Instagram. Her videos have been viewed over 1 billion times, and she has been praised for her humor and her relatable content.
Who Punched Onlyjayus
Onlyjayus, whose real name is Bella Avila, was punched by a man at the Bottlerock Napa Valley music festival on May 27, 2022.
She was attending a Metallica concert in the VIP section when she was pushed to the ground by a man in a mosh pit. When she stood up, the man punched her four times in the face.
Avila suffered a swollen eye and a bloody nose, but she was not seriously injured. She reported the assault to Bottlerock security and posted about it on TikTok.
Her video went viral, and within 24 hours, TikTok users had identified the man who had punched her. Avila turned over the man’s information to the police, and he was arrested and charged with battery.
The man’s name is Michael Ostuni, and he is a 32-year-old Napa resident. He has pleaded not guilty to the charge.
Avila has said that she is grateful for the support she has received from her fans and that she is hopeful that justice will be served.
Who is Sueing Onlyjayus
There are two people suing Onlyjayus:
- Vanellope Von Addams, a TikTok creator, is suing Onlyjayus for defamation. Von Addams alleges that Onlyjayus made false and defamatory statements about her in a TikTok video, which caused her to suffer emotional distress and damage to her reputation.
- Mattie Westwood, a TikTok creator who is known as “NotJayus,” is suing Onlyjayus for copyright infringement. Westwood alleges that Onlyjayus copied her TikTok videos without permission.
Onlyjayus has denied all of the allegations against her. She has said that she will fight the lawsuits in court.
The lawsuits against Onlyjayus are still ongoing. It is not yet known how they will be resolved.
Here are some additional details about the lawsuits:
- Vanellope Von Addams’ lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on May 23, 2023.
- The lawsuit alleges that Onlyjayus made false and defamatory statements about Von Addams in a TikTok video that was posted on May 17, 2023.
- In the video, Onlyjayus made a number of derogatory remarks about Von Addams, including calling her a “bully” and a “liar.”
- Von Addams alleges that these statements caused her to suffer emotional distress and damage to her reputation.
- Mattie Westwood’s lawsuit was filed in New York County Supreme Court on May 24, 2023.
- The lawsuit alleges that Onlyjayus copied Westwood’s TikTok videos without permission.
- Westwood alleges that Onlyjayus used her videos to create her own videos, which she then posted on TikTok and other social media platforms. Westwood is seeking damages for copyright infringement.
The lawsuits against Onlyjayus are the latest in a series of controversies that have surrounded the TikTok creator.
She has also been criticized for her use of slurs and offensive language. Onlyjayus has denied all of the allegations against her.