R Nait, whose real name is Nait Ram, is a Punjabi singer, songwriter, and actor from Punjab, India. He was born on August 28, 1989, in Dhanpura, Mansa, Punjab.
R Nait gained popularity in the Punjabi music industry with his soulful and meaningful lyrics.
R Nait started his career in the music industry as a songwriter. He wrote lyrics for various Punjabi singers before making his debut as a singer in 2015 with the song “Jagirdar.” The song became a hit and helped him establish himself as a singer.
After his debut, R Nait released several successful songs, including “Defaulter,” “Struggler,” “Dabda Kithe Aa,” “Regret,” and “Reela Wala Deck.” His songs often revolve around themes of love, relationships, and the struggles faced by the common man.
R Nait’s unique storytelling and powerful vocals have made him a favorite among Punjabi music lovers.
In addition to his singing career, R Nait made his acting debut in 2019 with the Punjabi film “High End Yaariyan.”
He has also appeared in other Punjabi movies, including “Zindagi Zindabad” and “Laiye Je Yaarian.”
R Nait has received several awards and nominations for his work, including the Punjabi Music Best Debut Vocalist (Male) award in 2019.
He continues to release new music and entertain his fans with his heartfelt songs.
R Nait Songs
Sure, here are some of the most popular R Nait songs:
- Future (ft. Gurlez Akhtar) – This song is about the future and how it is uncertain. It is a catchy and upbeat song that will get you moving.
- Ego – This song is about self-confidence and not letting anyone bring you down. It is a powerful and inspiring song that will make you feel good about yourself.
- Family – This song is about the importance of family and how they are always there for you. It is a heartwarming and emotional song that will make you feel close to your loved ones.
- TOY (ft. Annie Rana) – This song is about a toxic relationship and how it can be harmful to your mental health. It is a cautionary tale that will make you think twice about getting into a relationship with someone who is not good for you.
- Daru Badnaam – This song is about the dangers of alcoholism and how it can ruin your life. It is a sobering and thought-provoking song that will make you think twice about drinking.
R Nait is a talented singer and songwriter who has released many hit songs. His music is catchy, upbeat, and often has a message of self-empowerment.
R Nait Education
Nursery to 12th matriculation – Kalpana Chawala Memorial Public school, DharmapuraBA – Guru Nanak Dev College, Budhlada.
R Nait Family
Nait is a family man and is very close to his wife and children. He often sings about his family in his songs and his love for them is evident in his music.
R Nait’s wife’s name is Jaspreet Kaur and they have two children together, a son named Gursewak Singh and a daughter named Gurkirat Kaur.
R Nait is a loving and devoted husband and father and his family is very important to him.
He often talks about how grateful he is for his family and how they have supported him throughout his career.
R Nait’s family is a source of strength and inspiration for him. They are always there for him when he needs them and they help him to stay grounded. He is a lucky man to have such a loving and supportive family.