Jonathan Majors is still dealing with a difficult legal situation, but he has managed to make time for love. According to Westernews the actor and Meagan Good recently began dating.
According to sources with firsthand knowledge, Meagan and Jonathan have grown closer over the past few weeks, and their connection is “fairly new.”
Furthermore, a witness claims that they saw a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse in Los Angeles last weekend, so it’s not like they’re trying to hide the fact that they’re hanging together.
We’ve contacted Meagan and Jonathan’s representatives, but it’s unclear how serious their relationship is. Still no response as of yet.
Naturally, Majors is still defending himself against three counts of attempted assault in addition to the assault accusation, one count of aggravated harassment, and a third case of harassment in NYC.
Meagan Good Sister
Meagan Good has two sisters: La’Myia Good and Lexus Good.
La’Myia Good is an actress, singer, and model. She was born on September 27, 1979, in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California.
La’Myia has appeared in films such as “The Wood” and “Video Girl” and has also worked as a singer with the R&B group Isyss.
Lexus Good is Meagan’s younger sister. However, there is limited information available about her, and she is not as well-known as Meagan and La’Myia.
amazon prime show with Meagan Good
Meagan Good has starred in two Amazon Prime shows:
- Harlem (2021-present): A comedy series about four ambitious best friends who navigate relationships and careers in New York City. Good plays Camille, a successful therapist who is trying to find love.
- Á La Carte (2022): A romantic comedy series about a chef who starts a food truck with her best friend. Good plays the chef, Andrea.
Both shows have received positive reviews from critics and audiences.
Harlem has been praised for its strong female characters and its positive portrayal of Black women. Á La Carte has been praised for its humor and its heartwarming story.
Meagan Good Anchorman
I’m sorry, but Meagan Good did not appear in the film “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy” or its sequel, “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.”
Those movies star Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy, a bumbling news anchor, and feature a comedic ensemble cast including Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, Christina Applegate, and others.
While Meagan Good has had a successful acting career, she did not have a role in the “Anchorman” films.
Bow Wow And Meagan Good
Bow Wow and Meagan Good were in a relationship from 2005 to 2006. They met on the set of the film “You Got Served” in 2004 and began dating shortly after.
The relationship was very public, and they were often seen together at events and on red carpets. However, the relationship ended in 2006 after a year and a half.
In a 2019 interview, Good revealed that she was the one who ended the relationship. She said that she felt like Bow Wow was not ready to settle down and that she wanted to focus on her career.
Bow Wow has also spoken about the relationship, saying that he regrets how it ended.
Despite the breakup, Bow Wow and Good have remained friends. They have both spoken positively about each other in the years since the relationship ended.
In 2017, Bow Wow even congratulated Good on her wedding to DeVon Franklin.
It is unclear if Bow Wow and Meagan Good will ever get back together. However, it is clear that they still have a lot of love and respect for each other.
Here are some additional details about their relationship:
- They started dating in 2005 after meeting on the set of the film “You Got Served.”
- They were very public about their relationship, often appearing together at events and on red carpets.
- The relationship ended in 2006 after a year and a half.
- Good has said that she ended the relationship because she felt like Bow Wow was not ready to settle down.
- Bow Wow has said that he regrets how the relationship ended.
- Despite the breakup, Bow Wow and Good have remained friends.
- They have both spoken positively about each other in the years since the relationship ended.
- It is unclear if Bow Wow and Meagan Good will ever get back together.