Lauren Sanchez has not publicly confirmed or denied having any plastic surgery procedures. However, some people believe that she has had work done, including a facelift, rhinoplasty, and lip injections.
There are a few things that have led people to believe that Sanchez may have had plastic surgery.
First, her appearance has changed significantly over the years. In older photos, she has a more natural look with fuller cheeks and a wider nose. In newer photos, her face appears to be more angular and her nose is thinner.
Second, Sanchez has been open about her desire to look her best. She has said that she is “not afraid to get older,” but that she also wants to “look her best.”
This suggests that she may be willing to undergo plastic surgery to achieve her desired appearance.
Finally, Sanchez has access to the best plastic surgeons in the world. She is dating Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon.
Bezos is one of the richest men in the world and has the resources to pay for any cosmetic procedures that Sanchez may want.
Ultimately, whether or not Lauren Sanchez has had plastic surgery is up to her to decide. However, the evidence suggests that she may have had some work done.
Here are some of the changes that people have pointed to as evidence of possible plastic surgery:
- Her face appears to be more taut and lifted.
- Her nose appears to be narrower and more refined.
- Her lips appear to be fuller.
How Does Lauren Sanchez Makes Her Money?
Lauren Sanchez has a net worth of $30 million. She has earned her money through a variety of sources, including:
- Television career: Sanchez is a former television personality, and she has worked as a news anchor and entertainment reporter for several different networks. She has also hosted her own talk show, “Lauren Sanchez Reports.”
- Business ventures: Sanchez is the co-founder of Black Ops Aviation, a production company that specializes in aerial filming and photography. She is also the founder of a lifestyle brand called The Lauren Sanchez Company.
- Personal investments: Sanchez has made a number of successful personal investments, including in real estate and technology.
- Relationship with Jeff Bezos: Sanchez is currently in a relationship with Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon. Bezos is one of the richest people in the world, and his wealth is estimated to be over $124 billion.